Wishing everyone a very blessed Christmas. May you all have joy and peace, and a little bit of stitching time.
It's the afternoon of Christmas Eve, and I'm just getting ready to head out for a bit of a walk. The presents are pretty much wrapped, just a couple more to do. Chex mix is made for snacking. Tonight we have our evening church service, then it's home for our traditional taco dinner, and then out for a drive to look at lights. Tomorrow will be dinner at my mother-in-law's house, and we're bringing the ham.
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Merry Christmas, Nancy. I hope youhad a great day and I wish you the peace and joy of this blessed season. And for the New Year, may you and your family be blessed beyond measure. Email when you get a chance, K?
I hope you had a fabulous Christmas!
Post a Comment