Friday, December 22, 2006

More Christmas sharing

I guess I reached my blog's limit of three pictures with the last post, so I'm adding some more here:

I don't have a traditional tree topper - I place these knee-hugger elves at the top. These are from my mom's tree, and I used to play with them every year. So they get a place of honor on the top.

My mom made these wonderful Christmas shadow boxes for each of the girls in the family. I love putting this up each year.

These are some of the Christmas exchanges I've received

I'll end this with a couple of PS designs I've received. The quilt cube is from an exchange earlier this year. The Santa was a gift from a stitcher I met long ago on the old Compuserve crafts forum.

Thank you for spending time with my Christmas decorations. Christmas is just three days away, and my wish for everyone is a very blessed Christmas, and special times spent with family and friends.

No comments: