I've made a promise to myself - for 2007 stitching I will concentrate on my WIP/UFO pile, and I will stitch as many ornaments as I can from the favorites I've chosen from the JCS ornament issues. I've already started one, and I plan to begin with the 1997 issue and work forward. This will give me all the new starts my heart desires, along with finishing up the already started projects that have grown comfortable in my basket.

I stitched this ornament for a Prairie Schooler exchange.

These are PS Olde World Santas (the first leaflet) stitched over one, which I hope to turn into two four-sided ornaments to hang.

I stitched this for an ornament contest/exchange through the Just A Thought message board. It was fun designing the ornament to include the windchimes.
4 comments:
Beautiful ornies :)
Beautiful ornaments! I just bought that PS Santa leaflet and I love the 4 sided idea. Nicki has organized a Ornament SAL for next year that starts in January if you need a little motivation to finish some up we'd love to have you :)
Wow, you've been busy! I love your Prairie Schooler santas and the 4 sided ornament finish would rock.
Thanks for visiting my blog and emailing me!
Your stitching is lovely and I especially like the ornament that you stitched for the Prairie Schooler exchange.
Post a Comment