Monday, January 01, 2007

Stitching goals 2007

I'm keeping my goals simple this year:

1. Stitch through my basket of UFO's, to stitch as many as I can by year's end. I hope to take pictures of them all at this point, so I can see my progress at the end of 2007. I'll post those pictures here as I get them taken.
2. Stitch ornaments for my tree. I have so many ornaments marked off in the JCS Ornament issues, and I have ordered all three of my kid's names from M Designs. I want to stop wishing to have them stitched, and actually do them.
3. Find ways to display as many of my finished stitchings as possible - framing, cube-it's, banners, pinkeeps, stitching smalls, ornaments, and any other ways I can find.
4. Finish the two RR's I'm in, one is in the middle and one is just starting, and the one starting up helps to fulfill goal #2!

That's it - I like the fact that stitching ornaments helps to fulfill that start-itis that hits regularly, and I really like all of my UFO's, so having them finished and displayed will strengthen my sense of accomplishment and love I have for this art.

No comments: