Thursday, January 04, 2007

First finish for 2007

I'm happy to report my first finish for 2007:

1989 Prairie Schooler Annual Santa

I have four different catagories that this finish falls into: first finish of 2007, first UFO finish for the year, a Prairie Schooler Santa finish, and an ornament finish. The last two are two groups I've joined along with for this year. I hope to stitch all of the PS Annual Santa's this year, and hope to stitch at least one ornament a month. Now to finish it into a display item - I'm think either a cube-it or framing it. I think I'll celebrate by starting my Quaker exchange!

4 comments:

Joanie said...

Very cute, Nancy! I love PS Santas, have most of them in my stash and seeing your Santa makes me want to pull them out and stitch a few!

Hope you are fine and email soon!

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Great Santa finish Congrats. But does it count as an ornament finish if you end up framing it? Either way with all those categories it is a great start(or finish) for 2007. Happy Stitching, CJ

Anonymous said...

Great finish! I was at a neighbors home over the holidays and she had stitched some of the santas on 10ct aida and hun g them as wall hangings. They looked amazing.

Anonymous said...

I've just recently come across your blog. I love your santa. Great job!