I received this pinkeep in a Sampler House exchange - it is currently hanging on my tree (no, I haven't taken it down yet), and will join other exchange pieces in a basket when the tree comes down.

Stitching goals for the year:
1. I hope to finish as many WIP's as possible - these include one very old sampler
started 18 years ago, three older RR's that I need to complete my stitching on,
a Santa I started about 11 years ago, and a mourning sampler I am stitching to
honor my dad.
2. I plan on finishing several stitched ornaments into items that can be hung on my
tree next year.
3. I am currently in two RR's, one will finish in about two months, and I hope to
start one other this year with a Prairie Schooler group.
These are enough for now - this should keep me busy the entire year!
1 comment:
Nancy I'll join you in committing to blogging for the year! I seem to blog in waves. :o)
Your sampler house pinkeep is neat! Was that from a Legacy exchange?
Post a Comment